Too funny!! I second those shout outs!! I just put Carson to bed in his Swaddle Me after a dose of Mylicon!!
she is precious!!! madeline went through many bottles of mylicon!
Ok, now she is the skinniest swaddled baby ever!
This is too funny! I'll have to put the swaddle blanket on my list of must haves.She is a doll baby! Can't wait to meet her:)
Madeline loved being swaddled and of course we loved it too because we all got to sleep a little more! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Too funny!! I second those shout outs!! I just put Carson to bed in his Swaddle Me after a dose of Mylicon!!
she is precious!!! madeline went through many bottles of mylicon!
Ok, now she is the skinniest swaddled baby ever!
This is too funny! I'll have to put the swaddle blanket on my list of must haves.
She is a doll baby! Can't wait to meet her:)
Madeline loved being swaddled and of course we loved it too because we all got to sleep a little more! :)
Post a Comment