Yeah-we are back in touch-that makes me so happy! What a big girl in that bumbo...I know you are so proud! I looked back a bit on my blog to figure out what War Eagle outfit you were talking about and couldn't find it, but I do monogramming and applique, so I probably did it...my blog for that stuff is lalagrams.blogspot.com-I forget to take pictures, so it might not be on there, but that's, at least, a starting point! Happy Wednesday!
3 comments:
Yeah-we are back in touch-that makes me so happy! What a big girl in that bumbo...I know you are so proud! I looked back a bit on my blog to figure out what War Eagle outfit you were talking about and couldn't find it, but I do monogramming and applique, so I probably did it...my blog for that stuff is lalagrams.blogspot.com-I forget to take pictures, so it might not be on there, but that's, at least, a starting point! Happy Wednesday!
She looks so cute in the bumbo!!! I can't believe she is big enough!
so cute!! madeline always loved her bumbo :)
Post a Comment