Sunday, May 10, 2009

Shelby's Baptism

Jack baptizing me.
Kisses from Reid
Yummy cake...too bad I didn't get to have any
Aunt Kara and Mommy
Reid and Daddy having fun before lunch
Reid giving Mommy aka KiKi a hug
Ms Stephanie, Mommy, Ms Kim and Ms Cheryl
The boys provided some after lunch music
Thank you JoJo for my pretty dress
The Snuggs
The Fains
I was happy to take my dress off and put on some play clothes

We were so blessed to be surrounded by family and friends today as Shelby was baptized. We are so grateful for answered prayers and God's grace. We know God has a plan for her life. We are so blessed!

3 comments:

jennyhope said...

girl you look great!!!
That dress is your color! I am so happy for you and sweet Shelby!!!

Brandy said...

Such cute pics! Glad you had a wonderful day! You both deserve to be spoiled and enjoy such a day! I am sure the Brad took good care of you both today! Love ya!!thres

Anonymous said...

so sweet! shelby, congrats on your baptism...you are beautiful!