
I'm ready to cheer for the Orange and Blue!

First we visited Uncle E...this was my first outfit of the day

I had fun playing with Parker...in my second outfit of the day...Mommy says we will use this in our rehearsal dinner video

Mommy and me with Ms.
Crysie and Parker...Little Chase will be here in January...Ms
Crysie went to Auburn with Mommy...they knew they would be best friends the night they met...Bid night...
LSU vs Auburn...All of their sorority sisters were playing games and talking...But not Ms
Crysie and Mommy...They both love AU football!!

Does anybody have tickets??

I love people watching...Lots of people said War Eagle to me...I was a happy girl all day

I am wiped out! Tailgating, going to J&M,
Toomer's Corner, Tiger Walk, the Alumni Tent and the game...What a day

Gas to Auburn $25.00
Program for the game $5.00
Toomer's Corner Lemonade $3.00
Tickets $0 (thanks to Mr Mark & Ms Emily and nice Auburn Fans)
Auburn winning Shelby's first game...PRICELESS

War Eagle!
4 comments:
Precious...even if it all orange & blue! She is too cute!
Aw she is too cute in those AU clothes! I'll keep an eye out if you 3 are going back for this week's game. War Eagle!!
Sara Singleton
Such cute pictures! I know Madeline wishes she was there tailgating and hanging out with Shelby and Parker! War Eagle! :)
Such a sweet girl! You all look like you had a great time! We need to get together soon and cheer on the tigers! Syd can help with Shelby. Lord, she is begging me to let her!!! :)
Post a Comment