
On Friday, Mommy gave me an afternoon snack. I am getting better with my
sippy cup. Mommy needs to get some with my name on it. Cole-man is such a nice friend. He is letting me try out his cups so I can find the one that I like the best.

I also thought it was funny that Mommy gave me puffs in a little bowl. I liked to pick it up and dump all of them out.

It was cold at the pumpkin patch!

We went on a hay ride to pick out our pumpkin. I was really comfortable with Daddy holding me and I fell asleep!

Mallory was nice and warm with Tate's lovey on her head.

Reid decided on this one.

I woke up and picked out a pumpkin, too.

My first trip to the pumpkin patch was fun! Halloween will be here soon. I can't wait to dress up.

Here are Mommy and her friends in Memphis. She went to see Beth Moore last weekend. I stayed with Daddy. We had a fun weekend together.
1 comment:
girl why in the world did you not tell me you were going to Beth Moore?
Sweet Shelby is adorable!! I love her sweet clothes.
Post a Comment