Friday, June 18, 2010

Sweet Summertime

This defines happiness
Carousel ride with Daddy
It is fun to meet Daddy at the Galleria
Can I have some Diet Coke Mommy??
Yummy! I'm so glad Ms Meg taught me how to use a straw
My new toy
It is super fun!
Sweet Sadie
I'm a big girl with my pig tails
Emma Claire being silly at Free Friday Flicks
Waiting for the movie to start


This is fun Daddy
Playing at Homewood Park
Future gymnast
Where is the ice cream?
It was a beautiful afternoon to have a picnic
The ice cream man came to the Gardendale Splash Pad...he is a smart man!
I love the water!
Try to catch me
The Gardendale Splash Pad has lots of fun things to play in

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love the pigtails!! I can't wait until Madeline's hair is long enough for pigtails.

It looks like y'all are having a fun Summer!