
Ready to enjoy vacation!

Cousins

Enjoying snack on the beach

Trying to keep cool

Yummy red popsicle

Granddaddy and JoJo with the cousins

I love Kat Kat

Family picture at Fisherman's Wharf

I love Reid

Playing with Daddy on the beach

I thought it was funny to get in my sand buckets

Mommy where is my hat?

Playing on the beach after eating a The Back Porch

Hugs

Sandcastle outfits

Dinner at Acme Oyster House

This looks good on me

Snuggs family picture 2010

Reid getting thrown in the air by Daddy

Now its my turn

All smiles

We had lots of fun taking a boat ride and swimming in the crystal clear water

Reid and I had so much fun playing together all week

Rock Rock sweet baby Katherine

Daddy buried Reid in the sand

Then it was my turn!

Last night of vacation...Dinner at Capt Anderson's...so delicious!!
No comments:
Post a Comment