Sunday, November 6, 2011

October 2011

JoJo and Granddaddy came with us to Old Baker Farm
The corn maze was fun to run around in
I rode a horse!! He was hungry and decided to eat some corn.
Smiles with Reid and Kat Kat
The wagon ride to pick at our pumpkin was so much fun!

I went to a fun Halloween party at Tate and Mallory's house...I liked pushing Anne Baker on the the swing
All of the little monsters
Fall Festival at Little Lambs Playschool
Daddy got to come and enjoy the fun with me
I love to swing!!
Let's go Tigers!!
I had fun watching the Ole Miss game with my cousins!
Trunk or Treat at RUMC

I was so excited to see Sadie the cow

and Reid the pirate
Halloween 2011
Mallory and I were both bumble bees!
It was so much fun to go trick or treating with Kat Kat!

No comments: