Monday, January 9, 2012

Darby Ruth Snuggs

I'm a BIG SISTER!!! Darby was 6 pounds and 4 ounces! 20 inches long!! Her birthday is December 28th at 2:41 pm!!
She's an Auburn Tiger baby
I was so excited! Baby Darby had to go to the NICU because she was a little early...but I knew that she was going to be ok!
Welcome home Darby! She came home on New Year's Day!
Sweet kisses for sissy!
Holding her for the first time
Singing and playing Darby a song on my new guitar
Darby is 1 week old!! I had fun sitting her crib...I look so big next to Darby!!

Thank you for all of the prayers for Mommy and Darby!!

2 comments:

Lucy Clay McGehee said...

congrats Courtney!!! I love the name! I hope you are recovering well and keeping up with two!

Keri said...

Congrats to your family! Darby is precious! I know Shelby is such a wonderful big sister!
Can't wait to meet Darby!