
Happy Spring!! I love these shorts because they have pockets!!

I finished swimming lessons at the YMCA

My teacher's name is Angelica...I loved jumping and swimming to her

Darby is getting so big! She loves being in the swing

I went to the zoo and had a blast

Lucy met us there

and so did Cole!

Darby's first time in the
bumbo seat

Mommy made Darby and me cute cross outfits

Our first trip to the beach in 2012...I had lots of fun with the
Pcola boys :)

Aunt B and Mommy at Aunt B's Bridal Tea

I can't wait to be Aunt B and Alan's flower girl

I went to Taylor and Brock's house and made St. Patrick's Day cupcakes

Brock had a little bit of cupcake with
a lot of green icing!!

Taylor was really good at putting his icing on his cupcake

Mommy enjoyed a night out with her best friends from high school...
She is so lucky to have a great group of girlfriends!!

Darby hanging out in her car seat...her second home...good thing she is so laid back

I'm ready for a fun weekend in
Pcola with Nina and
Poppie
No comments:
Post a Comment