Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Coming home and Santa, too!




We are home! She looked so precious in her outfit made by her Aunt Holly. Once we got home, she changed into her Christmas outfit. Then we went to see Santa!!! She did very well. Hopefully she will sleep at home like she did at the hospital. Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Brandy said...

What a cute photo of you guys with Santa. Did you go to Bass Pro Shop? So glad that you are home and doing well. Have a wonderful CHristmas.

Mama Dawn said...

We are so very excited for y'all! What a precious Christmas blessing! We'll be praying for y'all and hoping that Shelby keeps sleeping :0)

blogger said...

Auguhh!!!! Court she is Sooo precious. I think she looks like your dad (and of course you) what do you think?

danapate said...

How wonderful Courtney. Yes, I agree, God has blessed you with a precious miracle. She is beautiful and I know you are so thankful to be home for Christmas. What a great gift!

Dana

Anonymous said...

i am so impressed yall made it to see santa. too cute!!!

Meg said...

I love that she has already seen Santa! I am just so glad she's here and home.