Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sewing Projects & 10 month picture with Aubie

This was the first project Mommy worked on Friday night. She stayed up really late!
My first pumpkin for my first Halloween.
My ten month picture with Aubie. I didn't want to sit still. Thank you Nina and Poppie for my tutu. I cheered on my Auburn Tigers but they didn't have a good game. All I can say is there is always next week and Beat the Rebels!!
Here is Mommy's project from Saturday. She worked on it while I played with Aunt B.
We went to Lanie's to eat lunch. I tried her mashed potatoes. They were really good. Then we visited Nana. It was fun to visit with family today.

2 comments:

Lindsey and Paul said...

I'm really impressed with your sewing skills! I might need you to give me lessons someday... :)

Meg said...

Looks like you got it lil momma! The outfits look precious!