Monday, December 8, 2008

Busy Busy Busy Part II

Here are some pictures from my baby shower this weekend. Thank you to all of the hostesses! Ya'll are the best-Kimberly B, Kara, Julie, Andrea B., Andrea H, Dory, Holly, Kim B., Brittney and Crysie (we missed you!) Brad and I appreciate all of the gifts that we have received. Everyone has been so generous! We cannot wait for Shelby Grace to arrive...maybe in two weeks:) ____________________________________________

Brad's co-workers threw us a baby shower. We had a delicious meal. They gave Shelby some wonderful gifts!

4 comments:

Jiggy said...

Courtney, Again I am sorry I could not come, but it looks like you did have a wonderful shower.

I have started a blog after seeing yours. What is your email address so I can add you? My blog is Danoandjiggy.blogspot.com.

If you are wondering, Dano and Jiggy are our "grandparents" name. We have a step-grandson by Danny's daughter, Lacey. She got married one year ago yesterday to a great guy that has a little boy named Dalton.

I am just blogging for family members only. Anyway, I can't wait for Shelby Grace to be here, keep us informed. Love, Aunt Jill

Shelby and Darby said...

hey jill! my email address is cfsnuggs@hotmail.com...so good to hear from you! i love the blanket that you sent...it is so soft!!!
love,courtney

danapate said...

Courtney, It is so good to hear from you. I am so thrilled for you and your upcoming delivery. I lover her name, it is so preioius. You look adorable too, just such a cute prego girl. Rob told me about your loss last year. I had no idea, I am so sorry, that must have been so terrible. How far along were you? I will add you to my prayer list wall in my room and pray for you and Shelby Grace daily. I know yall are so thankful for her and I can't wait to see pics of her. Hope the remainder of your pregnancy goes wonderfully.

Shelby and Darby said...

jill-my mom wanted you to send her an email to view your blog...her address is fainbs@bellsouth.net

Courtney