Please take a moment and pray for the Pate family. My sorority sister, Dana is scheduled to have a c-section at four today. She is 30 weeks along with twin boys. Please pray that the babies will be healthy.
Thank you Courtney for posting this on your blog. It feels good to know others are thinking of us and praying for our babies. I am so excited for you. What a Christmas you are going to have. I am praying for a wonderful delivery and healthy baby and mommy! Can't wait to hear all about it.
1 comment:
Thank you Courtney for posting this on your blog. It feels good to know others are thinking of us and praying for our babies. I am so excited for you. What a Christmas you are going to have. I am praying for a wonderful delivery and healthy baby and mommy! Can't wait to hear all about it.
Post a Comment